1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with post

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by , May 22, 2005.

1. Online

Hi,

I've tried to post on the trading room a few times to advertise my car for sale, but it doesnt seem to work any ideas???
  2. auroan

auroan Active Member

You need to have a few more posts than the 4 you have now. Check out the sticky at the top of the trading post. It should give you all the rules.
  3. Online

cheers thanks
  4. Online

30 is quite a few posts that one needs to get initially. Presumably I can only post a car for sale in the trading forum only?
  5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

If you try to post a car for sale in another section, it usually gets moved to the trading forum, or ignored or may be deleted.

The 30 post rule is to stop people abusing the site in general, ie. dealers.

But you should get to 30 in no time at all. Their are plenty of sections within Audi-sport, check out the general section for a laugh, or even introduce yourself in the New members section. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  6. Soupie69uk

Soupie69uk Owner

Yeah get some tips off TDI-line on getting your post count up!!! ha ha.

Cheers and welcome to the forum.
  7. Online

Well looks like i'll have to put up a few posts,

I only discovered this site after searching on google, it has a lot of good information on in, which could have been quite handy