1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with parts prices!

M Dogg Mar 11, 2008

1. M Dogg

M Dogg M Dogg

Hello,

I would really appreciate if someone could give me a rough idea how much these parts would be for my 1995 Audi 80 1.6.

Just failed its MOT and i need a Front nearside suspension arm, front nearside trackrod end and 2 front brake discs.

I'm getting them priced at the garage 2moro but dont have too much knowledge of how much i should expect them to be and dont want to get ripped off!

Thanks in advance.

2. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

www.vagparts.com

Go to online shop and on product overview-audi-80/90/cabrio section

3. M Dogg

M Dogg M Dogg

Thanks for the reply but unfortunatley none of the parts i'm after were on that site. I managed to track some suppliers and prices down just in case the garage try and pull a fast one!

:thumbsup: Cheers

4. enda1

enda1 Member

Try GSF
    Suspension arm/wishbone.
    Audi 80 years 92-96 part no 42224/A price £38.00. That should be supplied with new bushings inplace, but you would need to get new balljoints fitted and then get tracking etc done.
    I guess it failed on worn bushes as mines goes through them quite regularly
    You can get the bushes pressed out and new ones fitted, at only about £10 per arm for parts, but thats extra labour. Alternatively you can get them pressed out and replaced with uprated bushes from powerflex these are better but I found they squeaked a bit going over speed bumps. The wishbones are reasonably easy to replace yourself.
    GSF also cover the other items but I didn't see your exact model listed so give them a call.