Help with part number of dv

Paul Laird

Reaction score
hey i was wondering if anyone knows the partnumber of the uprated dv??
mines is 06F145710G, i have been told the uprated one is 06H145710D??

sorry to threadjack! but has anyone noticed a difference between the two? with respect to noise and performance?
thanks?

Nope can't say I did TBH. I actually took before and after boost readings and they look about the same.

The dark blue line is the specified boost (the boost requested by the ECU) and the other is the actual boost.

Old DV:
OldDV.jpg

Rev D:
NewDV.jpg

Excuse crappiness.

wicked! well done staz :hi:, If the Y axis is boost in millibars, is the X time? if so is looks like it can dump quicker? correct me if im wrong as i normally am!

Yeah X is time. I wouldn't say it can dump quicker looking at them mate :shrug:

ah ok it just looks as if the peaks are wider with the first D/V? the second is closer together, i thought that with it being nearer the width of the specified boost that this could of meant the excess boost depleted quicker due to the newer valve being able to shift more air?

The peak width is only down to how long the car is kept in gear with full throttle really. Both runs were 3rd and 4th from about 3k to the redline but of course they weren't completely identical. The thing you need to look at is how close the 'actual' follows the 'specified' and you'll see that they're about the same.

Last edited: