Help with paint work

Scotsmann1

Reaction score
Can anyone help near glasgow I gave my a4 to a Pratt for some minor fixes and got it bk looking a mess he must have learned from mr mcgoo any one near cheers

What have they done to your paintwork? Post some pics..might help someone to decide whether they could help "fix" it..

As said post pics and will try to advise if possible..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387226166173892ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387226166173892ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387226186965096ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387226196604348
Thought I was going to burst the guy thought he knew what he was doing any help I would b grateful cheers

Reactions: dobbysline
did you give it to a 'detailer'???

what was he meant to have done? is it rough?

at best it looks like some kind of marring - maybe from claying...

or polish not worked long enough or refined enough, so messed the paint...

could also be wet sanded, and not refined??

none of which are that hard to fix.... but, black car and dark pics, I can't really make it out.

if it's damage to the clear coat, then paint is the only solution I'm afraid... :(

Thanks mate but I'm so busy at the moment don't know when I'm free but sounds like a plan

To say id be seriously P"$%^d is an understatement.. Looks like hes taken a brillo pad to it..Unlucky mate.

Managed to bring it bk this morn a little bit and p###sed isn't the word for it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387374748.849861.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387374748.849861.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 141
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387374767.987584.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387374767.987584.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 130
The d--head that messed up my paint work has managed to do more harm than good was wondering if there's a product out there that can get rid of scratches in the paint work cheers guys for your help

The d--head that messed up my paint work has managed to do more harm than good was wondering if there's a product out there that can get rid of scratches in the paint work cheers guys for your help

Have a chat with Mark (brotek) he will give you some good advice about your paintwork. :) x

Bring it over buddy and I shall get to work on it. Hate seeing people get ripped off like that.........IF I can I will correct said problems and do thewhole car and give it a winter protection and seal it all up for you. How does that sound? Let me know. If you want it done before Xmas you'll have to get a shufty on as Monday and Tuesday only. If no rush then bring it to me after New Year but look at losing it for 2 days minimum. Mark

Thanks for that mark it will be after the expensive season I mean the holiday season got your web page saved will get in touch mate wasn't ripped off though only popped into the work shop to see how this maniac was doing but luckily stopped him before he tackled my front wings.

Reactions: Brodster