1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Finance for RS3

jamesp78 Jul 24, 2012

1. jamesp78

jamesp78 New Member

Hi,

After a 9 month wait my RS3 has finally arrived at dealer. Looking to collect on the 1st Sept, so a bit of time to research possible finance companies.

Audi not being particularly competitive, so have gone to Oracle and Prestige.

Does anyone have any recommendations? or experiences of Oracle/Prestige?

Cheers

James

2. RPB

RPB Active Member Team Ibis Audi S3 Black Edition DSG

3. Sheikh

Sheikh Member

Did you buy the car brand new? If so you should get a really good rate from Audi finance.

4. jamesp78

jamesp78 New Member

Yes, brand new from Audi in North London. I have been offered an APR of 10%, on a 4 year PCP agreement... I think its not that great!

5. Sheikh

Sheikh Member

Should be about 6% i think, although I'm in no way a finance expert.

6. Get a quote you're happy with and then see if Audi will match it. When I bought my S3 I didn't need the finance but they were really pushing it and it got a lot lower than 10%.

With the gap insurance, Audi wanted £400 initially. I got a quote of £160 and they instantly dropped their quote to £250 without question. Different thing I know, but it shows they have a fair bit of headroom on any initial figure they give you in my experience.

Enjoy the RS3.

7. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

8. rOb_A

rOb_A Active Member

thought the post title, meant you were looking for a whip round there lad to raise some ££££ :laugh:

what colour did you go for? any bits and bobs added on to the standard (seems like the wrong word) spec?
    great choice of car btw :salute:

9. jamesp78

jamesp78 New Member

lol now that i read it back, i see what you mean...

pretty standard car, couple of options including bluetooth and folding mirrors in daytona grey

10. whitey

whitey Member

pm you

11. rOb_A

rOb_A Active Member

get some pics up once you take delivery!! have seen a black rs3 in centre manchester recently, looks stunning and sounds epic!! bet you can't wait!

12. Sham Kaan

Sham Kaan Member