1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with exhaust ??

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Gfermer, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Gfermer

Gfermer Active Member

[Jun 22, 2013]
    Hi looking for some extra advice just started looking into modding the s3 only ever done 1 other car (Vxr) so just learning about the s3 anyways was wanting 2 put full miltek and airbox on with stage 1 map only I don't want to go any more power just as I don't wanna be pushing anymore power just for clutch etc and other problems and I think stage 1 would be more than quick enough for myself (being honest) seems like I'm gonna need to go stage 2 ? For the miltek tho? I'm currently doing alot of looking into this as I like 2 get the best I can for my car even if it takes me longer 2 save up the ££££ I know I can put stage 1 on without exhaust but fancy a system on it, had some really good advice and info from guy on ere already just like to get few replays as every1 has different experience opinions etc any help would be awsum thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral

4. Gfermer

Gfermer Active Member

[Jun 22, 2013]
    Sorry for the shocking writing send far to much texts I rekon haha, was wanting to go for the miltek ?
  5. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral

[Jun 22, 2013]
    I'd go for the Milltek(which is what I did!).

The Scorpion exhausts are good also,but I'd had Milltek from the start,and the quality is good,as is the backup.

I had one weld go on the old back box after 4years...replaced under warranty with no quibbling.