1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with exhaust upgrade

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Harold_Bishop, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Harold_Bishop

Harold_Bishop New Member

hi Guys

Trying to find and get more info on full exhaust systems and cost for my car, 2000 A4 avant 1.8t sport, my stock exhaust is blowing so may aswell upgrade. Other than a custom AMD job i cant find any off the shelf systems? milltek only offer one for the quattro?

im looking for something with a nice sound but nothing OTT and something that will offer a slight increase in performance, posssibly turbo back?

any pointers appreciated
  2. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Milltek do a FWD !!

Where you located as theres mongoose in Cheshire, MIJ in midlands and also scorpion are another option.
  3. Harold_Bishop

Harold_Bishop New Member

Hi Mate

Im in hertfordshire, half way between AMD in essex and jabba sport northampton. I just couldnt see an option for my car listed! weird.

will the full system make much difference in power?
  4. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Not really unless mapped with supporting mods decat will see better spool/throttle response. Theres no millteks on ebay for FWD i have seen them but they may have stopped making them as theres probably not really a demand for them.
  5. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

I have the Milltek on my FWD T Sport. I struggled to find one though. Try Awesome, and Jabbasport and they should be able to contact Milltek for you. Not cheap but very good.

Avoid anything "custom" by the usual suspects as they are almost always ****, unless you go to somewhere like Haywards & Scott, but you'll need deep pockets