Help With Auto Lock/Close Windows Feature

INDIEJONES

Reaction score
Could anyone help me code the cent-lock to close all my windows when locking my car... I have used this tutorial but does not seem to work for me, my car code is different from the one's below would that make the difference... I have entered this code: 13130+64=13194

My car code is:13130
Workshop code:06325
Recode locking options
[Select]
[35 - Cent. Locks]
[Recode - 07]
Enter the coding below
[Do It!]
Write down the existing coding for future reference.

A4 1998+ with Concert/Symphony radio and anti-theft system
Standard Coding: 03340
S4, A4 1998+ with Concert/Symphony radio, anti-theft system and keyless entry
Standard Coding: 16140
Add the following options to your coding number:
+64 Windows up, sunroof close, and windows down with remote.
-04 One touch unlock of all 4 doors and trunk
-1024 Remove horn honk when arming
+32 Auto lock/unlock of doors (Doors lock at 15 mph and unlock when key is removed)
So, if you want to have a 1999 A4 with Concert radio and anti-theft system and keyless entry,
and you want to add window control with the remote along with auto-lock, then:
add 03340+64+32= 03436

I don't think you can best you can do is hold the lock button and then they will go up while holding the lock button and the same to lower the windows.

13130 softcode already has the hold button for windows up and down function
i did read about someone who managed to convert it to one touch closure using a switching relay, but couldnt find any more info on it

Yeah it can be done but not on a B5 with vag, I have coded my 8P to do it by holding lock on my remote for few seconds then release & full closure works while walking away but I'm changing that soon for a single click system but thats with circuit design/wiring added to make work as incorporates my folding mirrors, but you will need to stick a relay on the closure wire in the drivers door, 8P uses a ground to full closure, yours might use a live but you need the pulse of the locking circuit to a timer relay & have the timer relay set to the maximum time it takes to close all windows & sunroof when fully open so it always closes them whether open slightly or fully.

Alternatively as already mentioned, you can of course just hold the key in the locking position in door but I find that **** anyway.

does your c/l pump part no. start 8l0? if so hold key in lock or unlock position and windows should go up or down

13130 softcode already has the hold button for windows up and down function
i did read about someone who managed to convert it to one touch closure using a switching relay, but couldnt find any more info on it

DOH!!! I am such a Noob... the feature was there all the time... I feel so stupid... :banghead: sorry folks!