1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with 2009 dash upgrade adaption code

Troubs12 Oct 7, 2012

1. Troubs12

Troubs12 Member

Hey guys i got round to fitting my 2009 dash the other day and asked my friendly audi master tech friend code my key for me after we were done i went back to work (VW garage) to code everything up however after reading NHN'S guide i realized i need a little help from you guys if you'd be so kind i don't have access to vcds only vas 5051B,2,6150a etc.

2. Troubs12

Troubs12 Member

False alarm it was the rosstech adaption code phew that was a close one

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Lol, I was gonna say you should be able to do all via vcds mate :)

Unfortunately VAS doesnt have access to manually coding the brake systems fitted in channel 37, but you sorted all with our friend vcds so all good :)

4. Troubs12

Troubs12 Member

To be honest I used our vas software at work with the access code 13861 and that allowed the adaption I still need to get my mits on vcds tho trying to talk work into it but I think there hands are tied by vw does anyone know where I could buy it as there are sooo many out there and I've seen the horrors of using the el cheapos

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

I have sold vcds to vag dealers, so they wont be in trouble with VAG themselves tbh.

I sell genuine VCDS :)

6. Troubs12

Troubs12 Member

The all important questions what version and how much?