HELP - Side skirts + S3 grill

Blueie

He who dears' wins!!
Reaction score
Right iv collected all the parts i need to do the transformation to my TDI except for the side skirts and S3 grill. Iv been waiting for an Optic grill to pop up and I have sourced one now just need to organise something with the guy.

The parts I got are:

· S3 bumper + small grills etc
· 05 onwards bonnet
· Spoiler
· (think) It’s a votex rear diffuser

All I need to do now is decide on Side Skirts!! Its doing my nut in! Iv looked on eBay every day for the past month or more and there is nothing!!

What would you ppl suggest without going OTT with the budget, what I would love are the S3 ones but hey, they are £300+ can’t find much company’s that do any OR any decent ones!!

TBH the S3 ones are the only sides that look any good, votex is ok but doesnt go with the lines aswell, just pay the dough to audi & ask for 10% of, then you're almost there, once on you'll never think back it was to much, as it just suits the car to a T.

You might be right! lol

I had seen some Reiger ones nice line and similar to the S3 but not to sure if they are to big/deep for the car, they are £240

Look on eBay breaking s3s I got mine for around 170

I got sills of ebay, but they came only with the scuff plates so I had to buy the caps for the wings & door edges. They came to £79 for the 4 bits, dont know how much the actual sills and scuff plates are though.