HELP!!!! S LINE Suspension

Reaction score
Hi what is the actual difference between S Line and normal suspension ??
How much does the S Line lower the suspension compared t standard
Regards
Johnny

the drop is 20mm I believe.

SE 0mm
sport -10mm
s line -20mm
s -30mm

cant speak from experience, but from what I have read, it is a tad harsh :)

I dont find it bone shakingly harsh but its pretty hard but I like that tbh. Would hate a spongy ride!

from what ive read the sline springs need changing, theyre unessicarly hard though a set of h and r's cures this up right away. i however do not have an sline so im sure one owner will drop a comment in here soon

EDIT: damnit sarah ruining my post haha got in just before me

Cheers Guy, thanks you Sarah I expect tht kinda answer from you. Love It!!! Sorry for the stupid answer but how do i get my car pic in my name thing by my posts???

I find the ride of the S-lines fine, but personally never drove on the likes of H&Rs so can't compare.

I recently changed from a Vectra SRI with 19", comparing these two the A3 is much harder...

I've owned 3 A3s this being my 3rd and an A4, all S-lines couldn't fault them, but like I say never had aftermarket. Maybe I should try some out...

I never found much wrong with the S-Line suspension myself either. Yes it is on the firm side but i have driven cars with a lot harder stock suspension before. At the end of the day the people who moan about the S-Line suspension didn`t have to buy a S-Line they could have bought an SE and/or fitting a set of after market springs is that much.

If you liked the spec why have you changed so much on the car then ?

I don't mind the S-line suspension, but I am looking to get some H& Rs! As a comparison, the ride is nowhere near as hard as my brother's standard Focus RS.