HELP Required on ARB's!!

Stepho

Reaction score
I am in the process of trying to uprate my S3 Anti-Roll Bars to those from the Golf R32, and have become very confused /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I have priced Parts from my local VW Dealer, Awesome GTi, and Vag Parts. I have quoted part No's and I have a huge variation in price.

The Part Nos I believe are as follows:
R32 Front 23mm ARB - 1J0 411 305 AF
R32 Rear 19mm ARB - 1J0 511 409 K
23mm Powerflex Poly Bushes - PFF85-411-23
19mm Neuspeed Bushes with Grease Retaining Design

Firstly can anyone confirm I am looking for the correct parts?

Secondly I have listed the prices I have been quoted and I believe there must be some mistake somewhere as there is a huge variation.

Vag Parts - 23mm ARB - £40.03 + vat
19mm ARB - £50.77 + vat
P/flex bushes - £25.95 +vat
Do not stock Neuspeed bushes.

Awesome GTi - 22/25mm Neuspeed ARB £145 + vat
19mm Neuspeed ARB - £175 +vat (these come in kit form with bushes supplied)
Front Bushes - £67.50 + vat

Local Vw Dealer - 23mm ARB - £88.70
19mm ARB - £47.30

I believe there has been some posts on this before so sorry if I am repeating previous questions, but I need this info so I can at least order these items.

Thanks in advance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Would these fit the 1.8T quattro and the 1.9PD quattro?? VAGPARTS do seem pretty good on prices tho normally, think with nuespeed yr gonna pay for the name more than anything imo

[ QUOTE ]
Would these fit the 1.8T quattro and the 1.9PD quattro?? VAGPARTS do seem pretty good on prices tho normally, think with nuespeed yr gonna pay for the name more than anything imo

[/ QUOTE ]They fit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

Cheers Andy, things are so much clearer now, lol

So is the r32 arb set-up nearly as good as glen's neuspeed kit?

My set up is not ideal,i need to finish it off with the h&r springs with i have ,just need fitting and bilsteins which i have to buy first.Plus i need some camber adjustment and will try s3 arms and balljoints ,i know the set up i have can be much better and i will try glens suggestions apart from the arbs . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy