1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'Volkswagen and other VAG' started by RAV, Jul 10, 2005.

  1. RAV

    RAV New Member

    Sep 30, 2003
    Likes Received:
    Hi there
    I need some advice guys..I currently own a 51 reg golf gt tdi and want to change the brakes and suspension. In my local breakers there is a golf R32 which has been written off and i was wondering if i unbolted the suspension legs which has the springs and the discs and brakes attached will the they directly bolt onto my car?
    Also on ebay there is a golf selling the suspension from his crashed golf anniversary which has the legs/suspension/discs and brakes so which one out of the both will fit my car?

    Many Thanks
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

  3. jojo

    jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

    Sep 4, 2003
    Likes Received:
    I would go for the anniversary set-up, as the suspension is totally different on the R32. Also check if it's off an Tdi version of the Anniversary, as there might be different spring rates between petrol and diesel models due to weight differences of the engines.

Share This Page