1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please!

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by aarronrobson1, Apr 7, 2010.

1. aarronrobson1

aarronrobson1 New Member

Ok so im wanting to buy some new alloys and have seen a couple of sets I like including these off fleee bay, problem is i have no idea about cars lol

[​IMG]

will these fit ? they are 20" 5 stud tyre size 235/30/20
    pcd is 100 and et35

here is the car they will be going on 2009 audi a4 sline

[​IMG]

Many Thanks

Aarron

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Big Bird

Big Bird Member

Not sure if they'll fit or not, but i think it'll make your ride interesting.........

4. pns2007

pns2007 Member
    VCDS Map User

There are two other factors which you need to consider. The first is the bore size of the wheel (centre hole), most early Audis have a bore size of 57.1mm whereas the B8's have a bore size of 66.56mm now. The second is the width of the wheel 8J, 8.5J or 9J. I also think the bolt pattern on the B8 A4 is 5 x 112 and not 100 (PCD). Therefore I dont think the wheels you refer to will fit, but you could try posting on this thread for some help:-

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?350903-learning-from-the-b8-a4-wheel-setups

See also this thread:-

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?349752-B7-wheels-to-B8&highlight=bore

I think you will also need to give you suspension set up in your posting

Neil

5. aarronrobson1

aarronrobson1 New Member

Thanks for the replies guys, will have alook on that forum.

6. Crazyfool

Crazyfool Lead boot

It looks like you have the same wheels as me, so presume you are currently running on 18's. If you are, there is a possibility your car is lowered by 30mm from the standard spec. What I understand from reading other threads is that the car can only be lowered by 20mm if you want to run on anything bigger.

7. aarronrobson1

aarronrobson1 New Member

yeh mate i have 18"s on at the mo, so ive went for my 2nd choice of wheels set of 19" finich firenze's just need to pick between black or silver lol.

thanks for the replys

8. TOON FLYER

TOON FLYER New Member

Aarron
    Like Crazyfool has mentioned check how much your car is lowerded as they may rub. I would go for black