1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please ??

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by ANNANBHOY, Apr 26, 2007.

1. ANNANBHOY

ANNANBHOY Livin' It Up !

[Apr 26, 2007]
    as you may of noticed im made a righ mess of my 1st clean so im after some advice please.

ive read some of the Polished Bliss informations and they were a great help and I now know im gonna have to buy a lambswool washmit for body, microfibre mitt for wheels and a heavyweight waffle weave microfibre towel for drying.

but what i want to know is what shall i use next after washing it ? I have a red A4 and want to keep it looking as new and shiny as possible (like the day it came).

can you please recommend any shampoos and other products to keep it looking great please ? products that I will find in Halfords etc !

cheers guys !
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. stan

stan Member

[Apr 26, 2007]
    Gold class shampoo,Autoglym polish,i think its called EPG sealent,& some Meguiars microfiber cloths+applicators from Halfords is pretty good, but i would get an order in to Polished Bliss for some really top products.
    Jeffs kit is really good value cant recommend enough.
  4. ANNANBHOY

ANNANBHOY Livin' It Up !

[Apr 26, 2007]
  5. stan

stan Member

[Apr 26, 2007]
    Yes but you wont find them all in Halfords, just order them seperate from polished Bliss along with a Jeffs kit to suit your paint.
  6. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

[Apr 26, 2007]
    Our basic wash kit is ideal for the wash process, and then for solid red I would recommend the Jeffs Werkstatt Carnauba Kit; it has all you need to cleanse and seal your paint, and makes red look simply stunning. Here are some pics of a 997 finished with these products...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the link to the kit...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/pb506protect.html

:)