HELP PLEASE!!!

t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
Im having trouble with the editor replying to PM's and also threads and visitor msg's, it lets me send but when I press enter on my keyboard it wont start a new line. Can someone have a look asap as its getting on my Box, started this morning when I logged in. Thanks Trups

Just ASN. I can send you my login details and you can have a look and see what I mean? other forums are fine as is my email accounts.

Just ASN. I can send you my login details and you can have a look and see what I mean? other forums are fine as is my email accounts.

No never send any login details to admin or moderators,there is another thread about this problem,I'll get the link

Ok, further research has led me to a temp fix, if you go into your General Settings within your profile & change the editor style from WYSIWYG to Standard, it then lets you use the enter key.

Also some admin of another site has said "I've set the server to tell IE to render all pages in IE9 mode, this should fix it until either IE10 or the editor is fixed."

I understand there's a number of addons & hacks to make things work in harmony with eachother, but it does seem IE isn't high on the list of friendly browsers for the site, but is the most widely used around the world, maybe not the forum, so would be great if we could get better compatibility.
heres the fix....possibly trups