help please

nay

Reaction score
ive recently bought an a6 2.5tdi avant quattro off my sister...im constantly having warning lights come up..at present it has a brake warning light on and the glow plug light flashers if you dont touch the brakes for 5 mins...ive changed the brake switch..it has different bulbs out everyday yet the following day there back working again......ive just broke down with the fuel gauge showing between quarter and half...fault codes show the brake problem yet its had new brakes(inc discs)..now the aa bloke is saying it stopped because theres a huge fuel leak underneath(which i thought was oil.and was told that to) ive put £20 of diesel in and it still wont start..

i know about the low fuel sensor being knackered as my sister told me it runs out on quarter of a tank..

If you have run out of diesel then you will need to reprime the fuel system to get the air out before it will start. See http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a6-s6-...53636-a6-c5-2-5tdi-wont-rev-past-2200rpm.html. I am sure others on the forum will advise you how to do this. With regard to all the other issues, you really need to get the car connected to a Vagcom to see what error codes are causing all of the issues.