1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I cant seem to get to Your Home to update my profile? I just get the list of forums as if i had hit Forums Index...
    Colin

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Colin, instead of clicking on 'Your Home', click on the 'Home' tag instead, then there is a box with the heading 'your status', now there are three icons in the box, click on left one(pic of a head) to edit profile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

3. Thankyou - I should know better coming from bm3w.co.uk .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Shhh. no swearing, people are easily offended on this site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

No worries, you have 2 fine machines sitting in your garage I see - B@STARD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome to the Forum BTW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

6. Muckypaws

Muckypaws Member

Yes you should Colin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif