1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please with alloy wheels !

Boltadave Dec 13, 2012

1. Boltadave

Boltadave New Member

Hi all. I am hoping someone can give me a quick answer. I am hoping to buy some 18"alloys this weekend on eBay. But they have this thing where you put your details in and then you find out if they fit your car. Trouble is, every time I find a set none are compatible with my "56" A4 3.0 Quattro cab. Is this likely to be the case? All seems fine until I put cabriolet into it. Many thanks in advance.

2. Whopper

Whopper Active Member

Wouldn't have thought would make much if any off a difference?what wheels you looking at bud?

3. Joe_Murphy21187

Joe_Murphy21187 S-Tronic

If they'll fit a saloon/avant, they will fit the cab. It's the offset and stud spacing that's important.

4. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

as above saloon avant cab all the same

5. Boltadave

Boltadave New Member

Thanks for the reply,,,,I am looking at ebay item #140895230438. Nice wheels, I cant imagine that they would change the pitch ect just for the cabriolet version !

6. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic