HELP PLEASE! URGENT!

BIGA3T

Reaction score
Hi i can get Audi s3 recaro interior dirt cheap! ( i mean really cheap) in great condition the interior is for audi s3 8l but i have a audi a3 8p 2005 model 1.6, is it possible to fit the 8l s3 inerior in mine? many thanks in advance

Urgent!? really?

Jeeeeeze, thought it would be like, %!$Â¥$ car won't open with key or fob and wife's in labour and need to get her the hell out of here!

Reactions: DriverN00B, ilim, OVRA3 and 1 other person
Dunno about rear bench.

Fronts will fit. Somehow. Anything can fit with work, even if you have to use old subframes and runners and make brackets.

Generally, Recaros have a generic subframe bolt pattern, specific to Recaros.

Reactions: BIGA3T
Urgent!? really?

Jeeeeeze, thought it would be like, %!$Â¥$ car won't open with key or fob and wife's in labour and need to get her the hell out of here!

Stop trying to be funny *****.

I said urgent as that guy gave me 1 day to get back to him on the seats as he has other buyers waiting. So shut your gob and stop thinking you're funny, you immature ****.

Last edited:
Dunno about rear bench.

Fronts will fit. Somehow. Anything can fit with work, even if you have to use old subframes and runners and make brackets.

Generally, Recaros have a generic subframe bolt pattern, specific to Recaros.

Thank you very much for your help, appreciate it.

Stop trying to be funny you little *****.

I said urgent as that guy gave me 1 day to get back to him on the seats as he has other buyers waiting. So shut your gob and stop thinking you're funny, you immature ****.

Really no need for that buddy...

I asked for peoples help on this forum and you mock me ? was there any need for that ?.

Do you not have a sense of humour? lighten up just a touch and I'm sure you'll be very much welcome on this forum.

Carry on with that attitude and everyone will 'love' you on here.

Reactions: MikeCorleone and OVRA3
Stop trying to be funny you little *****. I said urgent as that guy gave me 1 day to get back to him on the seats as he has other buyers waiting. So shut your gob and stop thinking you're funny, you immature ****.
Perhaps if you'd made the time constraint clear,then one of us wouldn't have made a passing joke.
Language like that isn't going to win you many friends here.
As has already been said,pretty much anything within limits can be MADE to fit,especially if it's just seats,but if there are other parts like trim,then it gets potentially costly.....is it just seats.

Bilalmalik,
You asked for help, which you got, also received a passing joke which you took the wrong way.
You have also posted another urgent thread which really wasn't, if you keep doing it, you will keep getting jokes made at your expense.
This is the internet, grow up and accept it, and if you do take offence at anything, let the mods know, or contact the OP with your concerns.
This is not an over 18 forum so try and keep your bad language to a minimum.

Reactions: MikeCorleone
Bilalmalik,
You asked for help, which you got, also received a passing joke which you took the wrong way.
You have also posted another urgent thread which really wasn't, if you keep doing it, you will keep getting jokes made at your expense.
This is the internet, grow up and accept it, and if you do take offence at anything, let the mods know, or contact the OP with your concerns.
This is not an over 18 forum so try and keep your bad language to a minimum.

+1

Sorry about the bad language its just that i needed to know really quick otherwise the seller would have sold the seats to someone else. I will in the future control my language, and yes they are only the seats thats it, Only getting them as they are in practically new condition and they're in black and costing me £150 delivered. thanks.

Dunno how much they usually are, but if they are that cheap buy them and if they don't fit, sell them on for a small profit.

Simples.

Sorry about the bad language its just that i needed to know really quick otherwise the seller would have sold the seats to someone else. I will in the future control my language, and yes they are only the seats thats it, Only getting them as they are in practically new condition and they're in black and costing me £150 delivered. thanks.

Wow been away all day and come back to this and to find a dislike on my post. Bilalmalik can you remove it please as there was nothing to dislike.......Cheers

S3 interior for £150. And you care if they fit?!

They won't fit, no matter how hard you try. I'll give you £175, save yourself the hassle....

Got to love a bit of self-importance :nyah:

Agree with the comments in the thread. I mean at least put something in the title that reflects the thread - that is just basic forum etiquette. URGENT - PLEASE HELP, sounded to me like you could be stranded on a mountain and your phone would only connect to AUDISPORT.NET, not about buying some leather seats lol