HELP! Oil Pressure, Coolant level/temperature AutoCheck warning symbols no beeps???

S3 Es

Reaction score
Hi,

I've had my S3 nearly a month now and since Ive had it its had these big red symbols coming up on the auto check cycle, I checked the manual and these relate to oil pressure and coolant, though I had the car serviced about 2 weeks ago and had a full fresh 5L of Shell Helix Ultra 5w-30 with new filter and full topped with coolant, Ive checked both and and they seem fine.

During that service I had the engine coolant temp sensor replaced with the superseded part as this was giving a fault code but its been on the snap-on diag since and all is clear!

The car itself seems fine other than perhaps being a little rough for my liking on first start but hey there was ice on the winscreen when i started it so the cold wasnt helping lol, Audi recently done a coil change and health check and nothing raised...

I dont want to leave it till it goes bang so can I get some urgent help guys!!!

Does it do this when you open the car door before you start the engine?

Yes, but I started it waited a min or two the ran the Auto Check cycle again and same thing?

I get what it could be if it had beeps but mine has not beeped at all, I was wondering did the previous owner maybe remove the fuse to stop it beeping but that would stop all bongs and when i open the door with headlights it still beeps so shouldn't be that?

Mine done this, couldnt find a reason scanned it lots of codes but nothing, i disconnected my battery for 24 hours and its been find ever since, that was a month ago

has it started doing this since very heavy rain? mine started after very heavy rain and i think it got damp somewhere, maybe on the bulk head where all the wires go thro on the o/s

im sorry i cant be more helpful dude

Hmmm, cant say i have paid attention to the rain in relation to this actually, thanks though hopefully a few more will pas through and we can both benefit!

Still urgently need help with this!

Ive got the exact same problem with my S3 mate, get one beep every now and then but nothing showing up on dash but when i run the Auto Check cycle it comes up with the oil pressure and the coolant and car is running fine and had a service and got plenty of coolant and oil in it.