1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed with replacement DIS - please!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Mal Beck, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Mal Beck

Mal Beck New Member

Hi I've just joined so hello to everyone from me - 'now' I need help - seriously! I have an Audi A4 Avant 2004 1.9TDI Sport 130 6 Sp with a DIS screen which in the centre resembles the boot of Italy I'm trying to find someone professional or a garage ( not Audi for obvious reasons) that can replace this unit for me, everyone wants you to take out the cluster and send it to them but as I use my car every day I can't do this does anyone know of anyone that I can drive to, have the cluster removed have the DIS replaced and that I can go on my merry way after paying them I live in Lancashire so that would be best but am prepared to travel a reasonable distance to get my pride and joy fixed any help in pointing me in the right direction would really be appreciated, thanks guys in anticipation of your help.
    Kindest Regards
    Mal Beck
    BoyRembrandt@aol.com
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? You could maybe try a private message to @udi a3, he may be able to help you. Enjoy the forum. :) x

View Profile: @udi A3 - Audi-Sport.net