1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed with my 2001 s3 ????

cabrio boy Aug 16, 2012

1. cabrio boy

cabrio boy Member

Finding this site so helpful :O) Well after fixing a few problems with my s3 i have a strange one with my boost, :O( One day drive my car it reads 5.9 on vag.com next day it will read 8 or 9 psi few times it has gone upto 17 psi its all over the place and day by day different , most of the time 5.9 any ideas ????? the car has full samcos an arp remap and an arp r1 bov , newspeed induction kit

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 saloon S-line owners group Manual

Get the car scanned if you can and see if it brings up any fault codes, also have a look in the engine bay and see if there are any split pipes at all.

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Guessing you are dipping in and out of limp mode or you have a big leak somewhere...

Check all pipes under the inlet manifold for splits... be aware they may not be obvious either so pull them about a bit or see if you can get a smoke test done... they work real well ;P

<tuffty/>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
  4. cabrio boy

cabrio boy Member

right after a random 1 o clock in the morning look with a torch found a pipe loose which conects to the underside of the back right boost hose sorted that but now another problem grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member

could be the arp bov causing it to overboost

6. morgan306

morgan306 Member

That video is private apparently Tufty!

7. cabrio boy

cabrio boy Member

new post up about new problem :O)

8. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Fixed :)

<tuffty/>