1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed: S line spoiler removal instructions

MTRL Apr 10, 2012

1. MTRL

MTRL Split Grill!

I have found a guy that has a write off 3.2 s-line, I am buying the spoiler off him but neither of us know how to remove it and I dont want him to damage it while getting it off.

I told him that it is bolted on and will have glue aswell.

Can anybody help with instructions that I can send him so that it will come off in a manner that I can put it on my car successfully.

I have had a search on here but haven't found anything.

Thanks
    :beerchug:

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

This is the best I could do. Check out this thread by Ads see if there is somethng in there to help.

Sandra. :)

3. MTRL

MTRL Split Grill!

Do you have the link to his thread?

Thanks

4. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Just pull/pop of the black interior trim that runs around the top of inside of the bootlid, held in by spring clips, under there are 2 silver bolts, undo, then slowly prise the spoiler of thats held on with double sided tape, if its factory fit spoiler.