Help needed remote central locking a3 8p

A3_sline

Reaction score
Hi
Sorry if repost or in the wrong section help needed iv changed the comfort module on my a3 sportback 2006 the windows work etc work but the remote central locking don't work i can lock the car via driver side key hole but when locking only driver side unlocks any ideas how to programme remote locking
Thank you

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. I will move this to the 8P section. :) x

Hi
Sorry if repost or in the wrong section help needed iv changed the comfort module on my a3 sportback 2006 the windows work etc work but the remote central locking don't work i can lock the car via driver side key hole but when locking only driver side unlocks any ideas how to programme remote locking
Thank you

couldnt you copy the coding from your old module to the new one ? everything should work then .

Yeah the numbers on the module match apart from 1 letter hope that don't make a difference and to re put the code in i take it will have to go to someone with a vag?
Thanks

Iv not got the part numbers with me but they match on both the modules on 1 of the just the end letter don't match although the module i got it from a similar car to mine
Thanks