Help needed in Wiltshire.. remap?? tuning box?? or best of both from uk chip tuning??

kenton

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking at regaining some power on my 1999 2.5 tdi fwd 6 speed.
Iv not had the car long but I am fully in love with it.
I wanted an allroad but they were still out of my price range. gutted
but saw mine and fell for it. Im looking to remap it as iv taken time to clean the inlet knocked out the cat ect is there any were in wiltshire or close to! that anyone would recommend ?????.
There is some people on Ebay below
[h=1]AUDI S3 A3 A4 S4 1.8 1.9 2.5 TDI TURBO POWERGATE ECU REMAP TUNING BOX REMAPPING[/h]

UK Chip Tuning
Unit 16 Evans Business Park
Rose Avenue
York
YO26 6RR
Item number: 251034712337
has anyone used there box???​.
ad sounds good but not wanting to end up with problems down the line. I'm not looking for 300bhp just bit of power lower down and may be bit better economy would be a plus.

Unfortunately your car's ECU will most likely require chips swapping to ones with new map written on. If going for a tuning box then look for a quality digital box.

Unfortunately your car's ECU will most likely require chips swapping to ones with new map written on. If going for a tuning box then look for a quality digital box.

ok thank you can anyone recommend anyone who can do this ??.

If you're in Wiltshire I can strongly recommend Bill at Badger 5. He's in Gloucester so not a big drive, and he will be able to hook you up.

Conversely speak to some of the sponsors on here as they may be able to provide you with support (e.g. Shark / Revo), and all offer a quality product.

Hi, what is your engine code and I will find out if its mappable. Where in Wilts are you?
Regards.
Wes

If it's an a4 it will be AFB most likely ! It's not mappable over the OBD or bench and will need new chips soldering to the ECU to replace the old ones with the factory map on !

HI Im in Chippenham Wilts my engine is the AFB so looks like a chip it is.
Thanks guys