1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed for retrofitting of interior light pack

Discussion in 'A5/S5/RS5 Forum' started by Bubbi, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Bubbi

Bubbi New Member

[Sep 5, 2012]
    Hi, I'm new to this forum having just bought an A5 Sportback.

Basically I'm a little disappointed that my car doesn't have the interior light package - I assumed this would all be included in the S-Line version.

I have phoned up various Audi dealerships and have been told that the interior light package cannot be retro fitted. However, it looks as if some people have managed to do this themselves. As I have no technical/electrical skills I'm looking for someone based in the UK who would be able to the retrofit. More than anything I would like to have the puddle lights and door open warning lights fitted.

Please help, would be very grateful.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 21, 2014]

3. pns2007

pns2007 Member VCDS Map User

[Nov 15, 2012]
    I agrre, very disappointing that its not included as standard. I retro fitted these on my B8, where a bouts in the country are you?
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 15, 2012]
    Have you tried user NHN on here. Just send him a pm, you will get a 1st class job as many on here will tell you. :) x
  5. Gizmo68

Gizmo68 VCDS owner in Kent VCDS Map User

[Nov 16, 2012]
    I also retro-fitted the puddle lights, door open warning lights and footwell lights to the TT, really easy job to do - but you do need VCDS to activate them if you wire them up as they come out of the factory.