help me quick (doin conversion outside right now!!)

Finally Got An A3

Reaction score
Website
apps.facebook.com
ive got my bumper off to do conversion but i dont know how to change the fog light plugs, lol ive got the repair wires etc
need help asap thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Thanks to an idiot woman, my conversion was delayed!

LOL!!

Are you changing from standard to S-Line?
I believe the plugs are completely different it might be the same with the S3 fogs but not 100% sure.

another thing aswel when puttin the fog grills on the part of the grill thats closest to the center gril, i cant get that to proper clip in scared to force it incase somethin breaks

never mind me dad and uncle did it for me!!

34ih3wy.jpg

I got mine in, in the end i took the square piece out of the fog grill cover an rested that next to the fog light then pushed down dead hard with the full grill took abit of time but it went in easier then just pushing the whole thing in

What did you do with the fog plugs? I will be doing the conversion myself , it would be nice knowing everything beforehand :)

Had to cut the wires near the plug part, then trim the ends off the repair wire and stick them to the cut wires so they would fit into the new plugs, i never done this though me uncle put it all together for me using these lil tube things, sorry i can't explain because i don't know how it worked!

Hehe no worries, do the old plugs use 2 wires? So i need 2 repair wires to go into the new plug? (i suppose the new plug uses also 2 wires? )