1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me please !!!!!!!!

mark hobbs Mar 21, 2008

1. mark hobbs

mark hobbs vanilla ice tt

my tt has started to make a knocking sound from the front suspension ive taken the wheel of to have a look and i just cant find a bloody thing , people talk about bushes going but i cant see anything wrong can anyone point me in the right direction please , or show me some pictures of work they have carried out with the same sort of problem as me ............ thanku very much :sorry::think:

2. Luke27

Luke27 New Member

It could possibly be the coil spring. I get a knocking too, but only when at 50mph or above. A friend / mechanic said this was the cause and said it would need doing to get through the mot.

3. ButchsTT

ButchsTT Member

if you go to my Gallery I have posted a picture of the bushing of which you speak I had to replace mine because of the cracked rubber you may have the same problem

4. p1tse

p1tse Member

check the arbs as prone to creak

many upgrade to r32 arbs

5. mark hobbs

mark hobbs vanilla ice tt

do u not think it could be the anti role bar there is some links at the bottom which i have been told ,normally is these what do u think
    :blink: