HELP.. Locked out my audi :(

ashwilson

Reaction score
Basically, been away for awhile and my car battery has died which has made my central locking failed. The drivers door won't open although when i do the key in passenger door it will although ive parked it that close to the wall i can't get my arm in to release the handbrake.. shouldn't of really left it on but i did!.

My key doesn't fit in the boot either so can't get in that way =[

Any way i can pop my bonnet open without the release under steering wheel?

Any help would be appreciated.

Could get some second hand handbrake cables from a breakers then cut them on the rear calipers. Or if you have a few mates you can bounce a cars back end over. We have farm gates on our house and the other week I was in. The garden with the dogs when she arrived home, she got them in the car to avoid having them run off as she drove in, the wind caught the door and then one of the dogs stood on the button lol! (On our jimny) luckily the door was just on the first latch so we could hook the button up!-)

4 sheets of cheap flooring , jack front wheels up , put 2 sheets of flooring under tyres , take the jack out and slide it away from the wall , simples :idea:, used to do it all the time in my small garage to get room working on one side of the car .

Reactions: Nilz and CHEZ
How did you get out if you parked that close to the wall?

why wont the drivers door unlock with key ?