Help just fitted my 6000k ds2 bulbs throws up fault on dash

dre_S3

Reaction score
Just got to fit my new bulbs Philips and one side is working the other does not and keeps on beeping on the dash and a bulb with an x through it shows any clues anyone or is the bulb faulty ?

Have you tried swapping them around to see if the fault then happens on the other side ??? if it does then it's a faulty bulb

i get this rarely with my 6000k bulbs, when first fitted the passenger side bulb didnt come on, it kept showing the bulb blown warning, i just kept turning the lights on and off and it then lit up, i think the connector was not fully locked and a bit loose , it hasnt appeared since ,over a year ago

royal mail may have dropped them if you had them posted to you, my bro has been putting shock watches in his mail , and everyone was broken when they arrived at destination only, uk post, its unusual for new bulbs to be broken .

I got some of the 4 quid 6000 k bulbs off eBay. They keep failing to ignite, I got fed up and put my oem bulbs back in. The light is so much better on my 10 year old bulbs and they and they start first time.