1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! Ipod noob issues

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by garuf, Apr 1, 2012.

1. garuf

garuf Member

[Apr 1, 2012]
    Only just got my A3 but I want to know what is the best way to have my ipod connected to my headunit? I'm using a fm transmitter thing at the min but it's just in the way having it in the fag lighter.
    I have got the concert 2 (single din one) at the moment. Hopefully its not too expensive to do.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. plezz

plezz Member

[Apr 2, 2012]
    hi garuf, check out connects2.co.uk or dension

they both do adapters that allow you to plug the ipod directly into the stereo, which has better sound quality, allows you to charge it while listening, and allows you to change tracks with the stereo buttons.

much better than dodgy fm transmitters with pants audio quality.

a connects2 goes for about £50ish. Dension for a bit more. they SHOULD do one for you stereo as far as i know.
  4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Apr 2, 2012]
    FM transmitters were good, until the waves got clogged with stations, now they're useless.
  5. plezz

plezz Member

[Apr 3, 2012]
    although it can be fun pulling up next to a barry boy in his corsa blasting out kiss fm, then dialling my fm transmitter into the frequency, and making him listen to the carpenters. :respekt: