1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!! ipod/ CD Changer connection

Discussion in 'In-Car Entertainment' started by EAGLE79, Nov 13, 2006.

1. EAGLE79

EAGLE79 Member

[Nov 13, 2006]
    Guys & gals,

Seen alot of threads regarding this issue and just want to know what is best.

Harmon Kardon/ Dansion or Audi connection?

Have just picked up my new A3 just over a week ago and want to add this feature but Audi have quoted me £230. I want to know what costs £230 especially now I've read other user reviews on what functionality it gives you.

Also does anyone know a good place to get it installed in and around the South East area of London/ Kent.

Your help would be appreciated and I know there are already a number of threads on this site regarding this so sorry!!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Jaffa

Jaffa "Your nothing more than a line in my book"

[Nov 13, 2006]
    Hey Bud,
    My local Audi dealers are doing the ipod kit for £120 inc VAT fitted.
    Try different dealers in your area as £230 seems to be taking the piss!

As for the Denison.... Any local Halfords with Ripspeed can fit them with ease.
  4. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

[Nov 13, 2006]
    To fit the Denson kit you'll just need the keys to pop out the stereo. I fitted mine in about 10 minutes, once I spotted the black cable needs to be earthed to the back of the stereo. I haven't used any others but Jeff (jdp1962) purchased the iPod adapter and he was well chuffed. You can get them from eBay from Staffordshire Audi for around the £85 mark.

Have a look here.

I bought a set of stereo keys for £2 from another ebay shop as I broke the clips on my A3 before so make sure you don't break it.