Help!! Has anybody fitted RS4 b7 seats in to a regular A4 before?!!!

bert-a4

Reaction score
Hi there ppl.. I've got a regular (poverty spec) Audi A4 B7 cabriolet so it has no electric seats... After craving for an RS4 interior for a very long time I've been offered a set of audi rs4 b7 seats out of a cabriolet as well! I'm wondering if anyone genuinely knows if any or much modification is required to physically fit these in.. Also other than the actual seats.. Do I need to buy anything else such as a module to power the seats or anything like or a wiring loom or is it straight forward to wire up? Much appreciated. Kind regards X

I'm sure Ultramodz will be along shortly as he's done a seat conversion although not a cab.

Pm ultramodz or go onto vorsprung collective and speak to matt (same person) he has done this in his saloon.

cab fit stright in
plug and play for seats apart from a fuse change

Do you need change the seat rails or do they fit as well? Also other than the seats and the rails, is there anything else should come with? Any wiring, looms or a control unit maybe? Cheers guys

Do you need change the seat rails or do they fit as well? Also other than the seats and the rails, is there anything else should come with? Any wiring, looms or a control unit maybe? Cheers guys
as my post above there a direct swap and then plug and play
u should get front rear seats 2 door cards 2 rear quaters
no control units just fit them plug them in and change the fuse to a 20amp and your sorted