Help for BIG turbo

I

imported_Cali

I have a A4 (B5) Turbo Quattro Sport

Can anyone tell me if a K04 turbo will fit and is there only one model of the K04 or does it come in different models ?

What else has to be changed pipe work wise - I know my current re-map won't work so I will have to have my re-map remapped

Cheers

k04 is a straight bolt on but comes in 2 guises the longitudinal (yours) and transverse (s3 and a3's) refering to the position of the engine and its direction, so if you go this route make sure its the right type.

but considering you already have a remap a k04 will not add a whole lot more power, maybe 5-10hp for a lot of money, as especially as you have a k03sport turbo in there which will give you more than standard k03. then there is the new remap (might work anyway someone on this forum will know) unless you are getting them very cheap or a deal on a remap.

a better buy maybe a catback exhaust

also an upgrade in fuel pressure regulator may be an idea if you want seriously more power if you remap. theres lots you can do depending on how much you want to spend, but k04 imo isn't worth with your current setup.

can you say more specifically what your long short term goals are performancewise? there are a lot of people who have upgrades on here and can tell you whats worthwhile and not.

Do it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

That's a Grey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif to those of you in the know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif