1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Deciding Either AndyMac Stealth Sub for 8P Or a Custom ICE

Discussion in 'In-Car Entertainment' started by Digzz, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Digzz

Digzz "Started From The Bottom"

I'm having trouble deciding what type of ICE install for my boot.

I want to do AndyMac Stealth Sub for 8P ....but I'm thinking the bass won't match my needs , as it's only a 6.5" sub and I want something like an 10" or 12".

Unless AndyMac can do one for me on a 10" or 12" ?

AndyMac is there a chance you can do me a short video or something so I can hear how your Stealth Sub for 8P sounds like ?

My other alternative is the custom build below:

[​IMG]

I've found the company that has made this custom build.....But there on a long thing stating 2 months just to build them.

Does anybody know where else I can get this sort of custom build ?
  2. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If you are thinking 10 or 12" sub then a stealth sub is not for you. The stealth sub is really a solution for people who want the Bose system to sound like it should, tighter punchier bass, with less strain on the cabin speakers. It is not an alternative to a 10" boot hogger I'm afraid. I don't have a video of it in action as this would be totally pointless unless you already had the system fitted and could replay the video through it. Bit like showing a demo of an HD tv over an SD feed.
  3. Digzz

Digzz "Started From The Bottom"

That's fine......I think I'm going to go All out then.....Do you know anybody that can do custom boxes like below ?