1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help choosing alloys for A4 Cabriolet

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Hamilton May, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Hamilton May

Hamilton May Member

Hi Folks, new but been reading for years.

Had a look but hard to see many different options and pictures.

Dont want to buy and find out look daft.

But anyway i'm after some new wheels for the car, currently on the 17" sport wheels or whatever come standard on it.

So far looked at the 18" S4 Avus wheels, RS4 and RS6 reps but i just cant decide which will look good and basically if they belong on the car.

Any guidance very much appreciated!
  2. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

Wheels are a very subjective subject, it's your car so pick something you like.......
  3. Pabs

Pabs Active Member

What colour is your car?? Depending on the colour are you looking for hyper silver (oem) / gunmetal, black, shadow chrome etc.. Have you looked at bbs replicas, the real ones cost thousands££££££ try bbs speedlines or LM's, but as above its your choice, or if you can't decide have 2 sets :thumbsup:, i have 19" RS6's for winter and 19" staggered BBS LM's for summer at the moment.....
  4. Hamilton May

Hamilton May Member

Car is silver. And loads of pics of saloons and avants to help decide but less so with Cab's.

Hoping a set of 19's wont mean i need to lower the car as cant be bothered having to do that.

Although really like 18" Avus wheels.
  5. drewbee

drewbee Member

i had 18in RS6s on my black cab! they looked the nuts but ive seen RS6s 19ins on cabs and thats the size id go for ino!