HELP: audi s3 sidekirts on s-line.

Lewbo

Reaction score
hi,
i have recently purchased a set of brand new s3 sideskirts to fit my s-line 3dr,
what i wanted to know is, is it possible to fit them with the s-line scuff/kick plates or slightly modify them, or do i have to purchase the s3 ones.
if i do does anyone have a spare set kicking about they want to sell lol

all help appreciated.

you can cut off the tabs on the scuff plates to fit the skirts. But there will be a gap.

hello mate, interested in doing this myself! how much did you pay for the skirts if you don't mind me asking?

i got them brand new from audi for 280 pal. steep i know but they never come up anywhere and got the front bumper and diffuser pretty cheap so just got them.

also do i need to change the strip on the bottom of the doors is there much differance. also do i have to change the bottom wing pieces as well thanks.

i got them brand new from audi for 280 pal. steep i know but they never come up anywhere and got the front bumper and diffuser pretty cheap so just got them.

ahh rite, so was that just the two main skirts? in primer?

yer thats correct pal,and yes in primer that was with 10% discount as well they retail at 310.

sounds about right but by the time you get everything else needed mate it comes around £500 before paint, you will need:

- 2 x side skirts
- 2 x side skirt end caps
- 2 x sills (s3 logo on them) or you can trim them as said
- 2 x lower door covers