1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP Alarm warning lights coming on intermittently when alarm set

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by soulsister64, Feb 6, 2014.

1. soulsister64

soulsister64 New Member

HI all

Need some advice please?

I have a 55 plate Audi A4 convertible 2.4 V6 TDI

When setting the alarm on it last night around half an hour later the warning lights came on, but no siren,

I reset this again, for it to happen again, around an hour later, thinking as it was the windy night the buffing of the wind had rocked the car I was not too concerned however this morning it has happened again,

Beeped the alarm and half an hour later the warning lights are flashing - but alarm not going off

Any advise would be much appreciated, before I send it in for a diagnostic check

thanks

Alison

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PetrolDave

PetrolDave Well-Known Member

Looks like you may need the diagnostic check to see which sensor is setting the alarm off.

Does the DIS show any door, boot, bonnet or roof open warnings?

4. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep.
    Regional Rep VCDS Map User

the battery may have ****ed up in the siren
    you get these problems when it goes
    or as above vcds scan

5. soulsister64

soulsister64 New Member

Thanks for the advice.. had it or on diagnostic today. But seems to have righted itself since Thursday pm. No issues. Nothin on diagnostics now. Went round car slammed all the doors and boot shut checked Windows and reset alarm thurs night and so far ok. So assume it went into a loop when it activated due to the wind rocking the car. And has reset.