1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! 2.5 Fuel leak!!!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by ArtBet, Dec 22, 2013.

1. ArtBet

ArtBet New Member

[Dec 22, 2013]
    Hello everyone!

My car is having a fuel leak from drivers side head - middle injector. Although i am not sure whether it's from injector itself or overspill pipe, but it's getting worse.
    It had aluminium washers instead of cooper ons that are between the bolt that connects the overspill pipe to the injector, but thous were changed to cooper ones by Chris when he did the cambelt.
    it didn't cure the problem and now I am wondering if it's the overspill pipe so I checked for part number in vagcat and then I went to the local Audi dealer to check the prices. They want £100 for 5 meters and that's a bit too expensive.
    I wonder if I had the right part number.
    if you guys have any alternative that's as good as oem but for the fraction of the price that would be great!
    Its A4 B6 2.5TDI BDG

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

[Dec 22, 2013]
    Go to local motor factors and buy some leak off rubber pipe, needs to be suitable for fuel...You can also buy from ebay, i would not pay more than a tenner for 1m !
  4. ArtBet

ArtBet New Member

[Dec 22, 2013]
    Thanks Chris!

Found some on ebay. What diameter should I get?

Thanks!
  5. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

[Dec 24, 2013]
    I got some from GSF for about £8, they should know its size, or take your old pipe in there,