Help!!! 1.6 TDI S-Tronic or 2.0TDI manual.

Changed my order today could not resist the looks so cancelled the sport model and upgraded to the S-Line in Daytona. Sadly could not keep the 18" 5 arm dynamic part polished alloys as not an option on the s-line. Rest of the spec remains the same. Feeling even more happy with myself

What I would have done (and did! ;) ) I personally thing the S-line wheels are lovely, some of the nicest new Audi wheels for a while :)

And I assume u heard the new speed is now 8.2 seconds, a whole 0.1 seconds more than I expected- :O every 0.1 second helps ;)

Heard about the changes to MY15 also that the CO2 is reduced by 3 but not sure if this applies to the stronic or just manual. And ps goes up to 150.....happy days!!!!

So looking forward to September. Out all the test drives I had the BMW 1 series, Merc A, VW golf the Audi was top of the list. It has the best cockpit to be in, such a comfortable drive and felt like luxury. I must admit the BMW was probably a little more fun to drive but the Audi felt special, it's build quality, excellent interior, driving position and just felt like pure class. Nothing else I tested ( and I've tested a load of cars in the last month) came close to how the Audi made me feel. Cannot ****** wait and the missus cannot wait for me to stop banging on about it.

Again thanks to all for your help and advice

FF

Heard about the changes to MY15 also that the CO2 is reduced by 3 but not sure if this applies to the stronic or just manual. And ps goes up to 150.....happy days!!!!

So looking forward to September. Out all the test drives I had the BMW 1 series, Merc A, VW golf the Audi was top of the list. It has the best cockpit to be in, such a comfortable drive and felt like luxury. I must admit the BMW was probably a little more fun to drive but the Audi felt special, it's build quality, excellent interior, driving position and just felt like pure class. Nothing else I tested ( and I've tested a load of cars in the last month) came close to how the Audi made me feel. Cannot ****** wait and the missus cannot wait for me to stop banging on about it.

Again thanks to all for your help and advice

FF

S-tronic goes down 1 to 109 CO2, same as manual - good news for you as lower tax band :) And MPG stays at 60.1