hellooooooo!!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
evening all... found ya site whist mooching about for info as i have just bought a a4 turbo.. lets hope you lot are more freindly and informative than another audi site i joined!!! :salute:

im 26 from london and have a mk2 golf gti also... upgraded to the audi as kids and 3 doors dont seem to be very pratcal!!!

so yeh.... er.... hi!!:thumbsup:

:blackrs4: hahah love the emos!!

Hello, and welcome. im sure u will be able to find all the information you need on this site. people on here a pretty knowledgeable. have you got any plans for the car?

Welcome to the site mate. and don't worry, we're a friendly bunch.

Hello, and welcome. im sure u will be able to find all the information you need on this site. people on here a pretty knowledgeable. have you got any plans for the car?

plans for the moment are.. to get it re-mapped and a drop on coileis for now.. oh.. and get face lift rear lights on the back of it as i HATE orange indecators!!! lol

Evening, i'm new too and am here for the same reason!! and i also have a mk2 gti.. 16v 3 dr but like you say its not practical for the kids so i've just bought an A4 1.8t sport.
We must be forum twins haha... i'm only 25 tho and from bracknell near reading.
How did you get the cool little car on the bottem left of the page?? i want 1!!

plans for the moment are.. to get it re-mapped and a drop on coileis for now.. oh.. and get face lift rear lights on the back of it as i HATE orange indecators!!! lol

Nice, you will defo appreciate the remap! perhaps you could fit the facelift headlights too? think they would look sweet. neways, enjoy the site, n post up some pics when you have them...:o.k: