1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helloooo......

Jamesc_89 Aug 24, 2017

1. Jamesc_89

Jamesc_89 Member Audi TT

Anyone still about? Thought I post up for a bit of activity on the region and see how people are?

Point_Audi, SPIKE_S1, ed1119 and 2 others like this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi James. There be a meet coming soon with Belfast Audi. Was talking with Pat yesterday. We looking at some dates. :)

ed1119 and ruairi83 like this.
  3. ruairi83

ruairi83 Well-Known Member Team Sepang quattro Audi A4 Black Edition

:rockwoot:

Sandra likes this.
  4. SPIKE_S1

SPIKE_S1 Well-Known Member Regional Rep TeamMisano Team Daytona Gold Supporter

Hello @Jamesc_89

As Sandra mentioned, we will hopefully have something sorted for a meet at Belfast Audi. It has been a bit stop start with Belfast Audi being so busy this year, but it seems something will be happening very soon.

Point_Audi, ed1119 and Sandra like this.
  5. Jamesc_89

Jamesc_89 Member Audi TT

Good to hear there is something in the works. i know the guys at Audi are feeling, we've (Land Rover) had a busy year, 2 model launches (one new shape, and one complete new model) and with a site expansion and a new showroom coming in the new year added to the mix, as well as day to day "dealership life" its pretty hectic at times.

My Audis back off the road again lol though hoping to have it ready over the weekend, slight miss calculation and forgetting i had a bigger exhaust diameter than standard causing issues when raising the engine with in the bay.

ed1119 and SPIKE_S1 like this.
  6. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Just wondering if there has been any further progress with the up and coming meet?

Jamesc_89 and ed1119 like this.
  7. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Pat will organise a date and get back to me :)

9. SPIKE_S1

SPIKE_S1 Well-Known Member Regional Rep TeamMisano Team Daytona Gold Supporter

I’ve spoke to Pat a few times as well, and I think the timing is now right for Belfast Audi, but he is awaiting for the “powers that be” to give him the green light.

We have tried a few other times during the year, but they have been extremely busy and put it back until now, so hopefully we can get something tied down. We’re long overdue it!

Point_Audi likes this.
  10. Sandra

I will speak to him again tomorrow see if he has some dates to work with at least. The dealership has been extremely busy this year, and the business comes first.

Point_Audi, Jamesc_89 and ed1119 like this.