1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by JohnS3, Oct 22, 2004.

  1. JohnS3
    Offline

    JohnS3 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2004
    Messages:
    3,028
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hi All, Just joined the forum after owning an S3 for well over 3 years. I didn't know you all lived here until now!

    Best regards, John.
    #1
  2. neiloneilo
    Offline

    neiloneilo Member

    Joined:
    May 4, 2004
    Messages:
    183
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi John!
    #2
  3. imported_RastaS4
    Online

    imported_RastaS4 Guest

    [ QUOTE ]
    JohnS3 said:
    Hi All, Just joined the forum after owning an S3 for well over 3 years. I didn't know you all lived here until now!

    Best regards, John.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Do you still have your car? What took you so long to come here???


    Anyways, welcome.

    Rich (DickyS3)... I beat you this time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif


    G
    #3
  4. dickys3
    Offline

    dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2003
    Messages:
    2,955
    Likes Received:
    1
    [ QUOTE ]
    RastaS4 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    JohnS3 said:
    Hi All, Just joined the forum after owning an S3 for well over 3 years. I didn't know you all lived here until now!

    Best regards, John.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Do you still have your car? What took you so long to come here???


    Anyways, welcome.

    Rich (DickyS3)... I beat you this time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif


    G

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I was busy making my 1000th post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

    Welcome to the forum!

    Rich.
    #4
  5. T3RBO
    Offline

    T3RBO 6th Gear

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2003
    Messages:
    131
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello and welcome

    I bet you have lots of advice after 3 years of ownership /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    #5
  6. imported_RastaS4
    Online

    imported_RastaS4 Guest

    [ QUOTE ]
    DickyS3 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RastaS4 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    JohnS3 said:
    Hi All, Just joined the forum after owning an S3 for well over 3 years. I didn't know you all lived here until now!

    Best regards, John.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Do you still have your car? What took you so long to come here???


    Anyways, welcome.

    Rich (DickyS3)... I beat you this time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif


    G

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I was busy making my 1000th post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

    Welcome to the forum!

    Rich.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    EXCUSES, EXCUSES........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

    G
    #6

Share This Page