1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Walter

Walter Member

Just saying hello

I have a new A3 on the way, it's due in the 3rd week in March and I am like A KID WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS.:yahoo:

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Welcome to the site :)

3. Walter

Walter Member

Hay thanks:thumbsup:

I'm going to have a practice with some pictures in a minute.

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Good stuff, let us know how you get on, if you get any probs, give us a shout, will be glad to help.....

5. Walter

Walter Member

This is my present car when it was new

[​IMG][/IMG]

6. Walter

Walter Member

cock

try again

7. Nilz

The good ol' civic, when I say you will notice the difference between the new car and that, believe me you will :)

8. Walter

Walter Member

Here's a pic of my new car in the dealers yard yesterday.

[​IMG]

9. Matthew

Matthew New A3 on Order

looks fantastic, i cant wait for mine to come.

10. disia

disia New Member

I have audi a4 b6 2.5 tdi 180 bhp problem!! am just driving and was bang from under engine,and black smoke from egzost, loose power.....anybody knou whats rong?:huh:

11. Nilz

Car looks good mate, bet you cant wait!!