1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ShepherdA3Cab

ShepherdA3Cab New Member

just to say hello as i am new to this forum.

2. AsU_

AsU_ Member

:sign_welcome:

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Welcome to the site, what car you driving???

Or is there a clue in your name?? ;)

4. ShepherdA3Cab

ShepherdA3Cab New Member

yep the clue is there :)
    well thats when i get it back from the dealership.:mad:

5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

OH no....whats happened??

6. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to the form
    Looking forward to seeing the car
    and whats the problem with the car?

ashley

7. ShepherdA3Cab

ShepherdA3Cab New Member

well
    i gave audi the benifit of the doubt and decided to get another audi after the problems i had with my TT.
    any way
    i picked up the car on the 10 sept at about 14.00hrs
    at 15.00hrs i noticed that when i went from 2nd to 1st gear the reversing lights would flash and the noise for the rear parking assist would sound.
    then as i would put the car into reverse the gear stick would jump up about half an inch (car would still be in gear though).
    then as i would put the roof down the windows couldnt make up their mind what they wanted to do, sometimes they would all go up then 1 would decide to go all the way down, then half way down then 3 windows up and 1 half way. and various combinations of window positions.

my local dealership has now been looking into the various problems for the past 17 days. the last call i got from them was telling me that Audi uk would not authorise a simple g/box swap...... it has to be removed investigated then fixed.....
    :(

8. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Ouch sorry to hear that. Quite alot of faults.
    Is this all covered under warranty? and have you got a loan car?

9. Nilz

Gutted!!!!

As Mr Benskinski says, is it all covered under warranty, have you got a loan car??

Also, im presuming the car is fairly new with low mileage, so how comes so many probs so soon???

10. ShepherdA3Cab

ShepherdA3Cab New Member

@ benskin07 & nilz18t
    i hope its covered by warranty as its only done 500 miles ( had only done 30ish miles when i phoned with the problems) and yes i have a loan car from the dealership.
    the loan car is an a4avant s-line
    lovely car but its not what i wanted.

11. Nilz

Well i think you should check that it is covered by warranty, just in case, as the last thing you want is a big whopping bill!!

12. ShepherdA3Cab

ShepherdA3Cab New Member

well the car is back...it didn't cost me a penny:happy:

but i am still waiting for a call from the dealership for it to go back and have the 'window' software flashed.