Hello!

trotman

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a hello from me!! Just bought an A4 TDi 130 Sport. Love the car, such a difference from my Civic! Have already encountered one problem with it though - the ABS, ESP and Glowplug lights come on whilst the car is stationary or driving, and i have no brake lights!! Have searched through the forum and found a perfect topic on how to fix it! So I'm appreciative of a resource like this!!

Makes a big change for me to have to navigate a new forum, I am the Owner and Operator of CivicSportsClub which has been my home for the last couple of years! But i'm definitely liking what i see on Audi-Sport.net!

Take it easy!! :)

trotman said:
Hi all,

Just a hello from me!! Just bought an A4 TDi 130 Sport. Love the car, such a difference from my Civic! Have already encountered one problem with it though - the ABS, ESP and Glowplug lights come on whilst the car is stationary or driving, and i have no brake lights!! Have searched through the forum and found a perfect topic on how to fix it! So I'm appreciative of a resource like this!!

Makes a big change for me to have to navigate a new forum, I am the Owner and Operator of CivicSportsClub which has been my home for the last couple of years! But i'm definitely liking what i see on Audi-Sport.net!

Take it easy!! :)

hello and welcome,

you'll feel right at home here with the wealth on info and excellent community!

enjoy your stay.