Hello!!

Nick_C

Reaction score
Hi guys picked up my 58 plate A4 s line Avant on Thursday from Perrys in Preston. Really impressed with the way it drives. Slightly disappointed with Perrys it was advertised as having parking sensors and bluetooth, when I test drove it I found it didn't have parking sensors which I can live with but since getting it home I've noticed a few things. The rear wiper blade only wipes half the screen and has scratched the window, the front n/s DRL is a slightly different colour than the o/s one. Also I tried for ages to get bluetooth to connect but I've come to the conclusion it hasn't got bluetooth, which I specifically said I require from the car before I bought it and was assured it had. :( says "telephone not installed" on the screen.

Apart from that I love the car, much nice to drive than my previous car (Corsa VXR Nurburgring Edition). Proper grown up car for the soon to be dad :D

URL=http://s114.photobucket.com/user/GoldieVTR/media/Mobile%20Uploads/YY58JRX_zpsn5rahel_edit_1392814159448_zpsnpofygco.jpeg.html]
YY58JRX_zpsn5rahel_edit_1392814159448_zpsnpofygco.jpeg
[/URL]

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Nick, welcome to audi-sport.net. Very nice car. Have a look over in the A4 section. Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Located in Blackpool. :-D spent the last 5 years on vxronline. This seems like a decent forum with plenty of info.