Hello!

imran_18T

Reaction score
Website
drop-top.net
Hi i am new to this siet! my friend told me about it so i thought i would check it out. I had a 306 roadster but that got written 2 weeks ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Now i am think about getting a golf 1.8T or an A3 1.8T

Also any done a decat on a A3 1.8T? if so is there worth doing it? or not worth doing?

hi and welcome

You go on Cruise south forum to dont u?

tanya

Hey tanya! yea i do sometimes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif also on SMCC sussexcarz.com

[ QUOTE ]
imran_m said:
"0-60 in 6.49"

what have u done to ur car to mamage that time?

[/ QUOTE ]

He paid the man with the timing gear £20 to fudge the figures, just to look good in front of the rest of us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
[ QUOTE ]
imran_m said:
"0-60 in 6.49"

[/ QUOTE ]

He paid the man with the timing gear £20 to fudge the figures, just to look good in front of the rest of us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

if only he was so cheap!

[ QUOTE ]
imran_m said:
"0-60 in 6.49"

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...
1) Become an extremely good driver...like moi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
2) Get your car chipped by Oettinger
and 3) Fit a aftermarket DV to enable smooth high bosst shifts!

and hey presto, you is one quick car!

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:

if only he was so cheap!

[/ QUOTE ]

So you had to get the knees of your trousers dirty too, eh? The things you A3 drivers will do...

Yeah, that time is possible...
Unfortunately many of us witnessed Gambba's finest hour (or 15 seconds anyway) and we're never going to hear the end of it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
1) Become an extremely good driver...like moi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that noise?
Sounds like music of some sort...sorta...
Is it trumpets?
No...it's only one trumpet...being played very loudly!

Evidently you have to be incredibly modest to achieve good times too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Imran and welcome here too. Have a look around at what car u like and have a drive of them both, im sure u will know straight away which one u want to have.

How about telling us how u managed to write off ur 306??

As for 0-60 times they are only as good as the driver and shouldnt be relied upon 100%. Every one of us drive our cars different to the next person so driving techniques vary considerably. Next we'll be hearing how joe bloggs left a 911 turbo for dust on a A road in his 1.6 A3.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thanx Mo

well i was well happy with my 306 cabrio, had it on Avo adjustable suspension lowered 65mm all round on 18 inch rims, with a hardtop. 2000 spec lights & fogs and colour coding tis was a week before the crash!

6.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

LMAO @ Drill & Mo

Well 2 weeks ago driving down to see my GF in brighton. On the A23 jus gettin on the M23 when the left side ball joint snapped (i think) car well all over the place. Lost control and hit the left hand side barrier, bounced off and ended up facing the right way on the outside lane. Luclky no one went to me!

deadpug1.jpg

deadpug2.jpg

deadpug3.jpg

this is all thats left of it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Poor thing, it was a really nice car !!! I often fancied one of them myself.

Glad you were okay though, could have been worse.......

[ QUOTE ]
MO-S3 said:
LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif I iz psychic in it !!

[/ QUOTE ]
Mo, DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!

It's just too scary to think about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif