1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Jumble, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Jumble

Jumble New Member

I have recently aquired a 2001 A3 1.8T Quattro (ARY) as my winter run about so been spending some time poking around it, fixing odds and sods, discovering and rectifying previous owners bodge jobs, reading up on here, sorting out OBD cables and figuring out how to use vcds and stuff.

Just thought i would say hello before i had to ask for any assistance with anything :)

Heres a quick little pic of the beast!

[​IMG]

Guess that about covers me for now!
  2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition Staff Member Moderator

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice, tidy looking car. Any mods planned? Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. Jumble

Jumble New Member

Cheers. Its far from mint but not bad enough for a 12 year old motor. Just concentrating on ironing out its niggles first but it will probably get most of the standard type mods after that - lowered a bit, nicer wheels, hopefully a bit more power. Nothin too crazy. Also have lightly modded Mini Cooper S and a ZX9R so the it will have to share my available funds and time with them!

Oh and am up in Aberdeen.
  5. Sevv

Sevv Pushing the limits..

welcome to ASN mate.... just look at Prawns build thread that might intice you to having more mods on the car lol... this forum is a money pit :D